Tuesday, January 29, 2013

cnn ayBE give me the h

Heart, you didn't harm where."
Ao cloud stared my one eye, way:"O.K. I that once learned four a pairs to stir from the old headman thousand catties of achievement method, otherwise be not shaken by you to throw up blood today can not."Say words, facial expression Fen Fen, but recognized a life sat to return to, my not intentional of lose, his ability will how am I.
Month elder sister Shi moves over here to ask me the way:"Just you are just thinking what, how once the small bean-head clap you, you immediately the facial expression greatly change, the good elephant is to be a petty thief be held tight similar."
"Wu, " my falter along while, I secretly glimpse blue Wei, the blue Wei of ice snow cleverness knows right away that I am just thinking what, Qiao face a red, disgrace Sao of move view to open, pretend what don't also see of ask for the appearance that the public moves, I way:"Nothing important, I the mimicry just forged a sword in the brain of step."
Month elder sister Shi's way:"BE give me the handle of the chain, is really a good kid, not the Kui is little younger brother Shi who makes elder sister Shi love."
Evasive answers in the past, I also frightenned a whole body cold sweat, it are a so difficult matter to originally tell a lie words, if month elder sister Shi sees my two more eyes again, and almost I recruited.
I secretly put on a pair of the cold sweat of the sum Cape, just one title, run into the vision that the breeze smiled son, at she smiled don't smile of in the vision, I knew that she has already seen through me of false words, I forced a to smile and turned the view to another part, but saw Ao cloud being smiling to my Hey Hey.
I swallowed saliva and knew this etc. leave words in the heart, also can deceive elder sister Shi's this kind of disposition the simple and kind person is such as the month, I hope the smiling smiling face of elder sister Shi of watching from a distance the month, how have some and feel, month elder sister Shi intentionally sets up for not to know the kind son of the anything.
Turn to read a to think, I however is to miss just, own wife has what conceal so much of, I isn't to be a thief again, but a title see Ao cloud that ambiguous look in the eyes, arrive mouth of the side livinged to swallow to return to again, alas, I am in mind to sigh tone, calculate so, let them smile, wait me and the blue Wei married and saw you still smile.
Month elder sister Shi carelessly asks Ao cloud way:"Little younger brother Shi wants of those forge a sword material, do you get ready."
Ao cloud freely way:"Can go fetch at any time, these material, inside in the warehouse still has a lot of old headmans to use the the remaining,cnn, the weights that beat ten handle swords are all enough."
Just on finishing saying, he realized right away that elder sister Shi whom he dropped a clanger and slowly became overdo, at the right moment saw a month is hoping does he sneer at, useless month elder sister Shi opens mouth, Ao cloud right away cop-out, the stem smiles two- track:"Elder sister Yue, you trusted the material of the handle sword that you want to wrap on younger brother, right away life the person deliver."
Finish saying, he peeps out the precise communication machine on the wrist right away, way:"Call people go to No.2 the warehouse give° the Ya sword material that the old host leave me to deliver a , deliver right away."
"BE, host, send to in ten minutes."Communication equipments there one is old of the voice answer a way.
Ao cloud accepted a communication machine, unwillingly to elder sister Shi's way in month:"Was satisfied with."
Month elder sister Shi light Pie his one eye, way:"I seem to hear in the morning someone says with me, must several days still want to adjust to come over from the another city."
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"Time leads of really quickly, our dining go to, I still really have a little hungry mile, have a meal, I perform the real master's forging Shu for everyone."
The blue Wei smiles white I 1:"Don't malarkey, in case that want a chain not to become, will lose face very much."
I clap a breast way:"Who what once saw I malarkey, promise the sword of chain definitely made the owner all satisfied, but everyone wants gave me 1 to promise, otherwise I can not display to forge Shu at everyone's in front."
The blue Wei feels suspicious a way:"What condition?"


Chapter 10 three cent the world match to a, a hundred years stabilize to settle(bottom) two from here



My corner of mouth peeps out one silk smile way:"Ten thousand can not because discover that very the my forging Shu stick will beg me to remake to build for you, the forging Shu is very fee physical strength, if everybody forges one handle, I perhaps Is must take off dint."
Breeze's smiling the beautiful Mou of son and blue Wei two pairs of four rightnesses of beautiful poles has never liked the white of spirit my one eye, immediately make I the heart"bang bang" wildly jumped several bottoms, the power of the beauty was really no man to compare.
The breeze smiles a light body of son but rises and get us to walk toward the place of dining to, Ao several cloud are caught up and walk up me, the low voice threatens my way:"Do not think that I didn't see, your boy too not battle righteousness, also think that twos eat."
I and Ao cloud intentionally fall behind several steps, I soft-voiced way:"Is that she sees me, again isn't that I see her."Immediately after learn his euphonic way again:"Trust, I smiled son some felling to also have no to the breeze, if I think with her how, as early as empress Yi of time do, also wait until blue Wei at nearby of time, said again, the breeze smiles son in my heart, early be thought by me is a life time the elder brother's person.The common saying says friend's wife can not deceit, besides our relation mile."
Ao cloud clapped to clap me, satisfied way:"But after waiting in a short while a dining, you forge not expressible too good, understand, you are more expressional well, more give me increment difficulty, you aren't to think brothers, I live in the molestation of love every day in."
I am past to make to interrogatively hope him, way:"Do you feel painful, but I see you every day and those small Zhens of in home what of girl's son have fun very happily,Facebook."
He a Wu live my mouth, low voice strain of hope front several people, at I ear way:"Go, I took you, must can not tell this matter to smile son, even the blue Wei cans not say, either, can not even tell the wench in month."
I light Pie his one eye, comfort his way:"Stop worrying, one people of this world is two brotherses, I how all stand at yours, I but really hope you can the moderate breezes smile son to match so much for a hundred years."
Ao cloud ha ha say with smile:"That will bother a life time the elder brother let the blue Wei want usually at smile a son ear to blow breeze.Say the good words of brothers."
I ha ha say with smile:"Is all right, everyone's brothers, this is small to have all right request, however I want to know that your smiling son to the breeze is to isn't sincere, know, the blue Wei moderate breezes smiles the relation of son very good, and don't blame me don't tell you, just led we come in of the very fat middle age, in fact his true identity is one of the The Big Fives.The Big Five actually have much strong, need not I told you, if you took breeze to smile son, even if three uncles train of those people protect you, perhaps it is can hardly for you to once escape his assassination as well, you don't want every day live in to fear medium."
Hoping of Ao cloud facial expression hair white I, hand not the words come.A long time way:"The breeze smiles son to really make me have a kind of felling for being in love, this in felling is in my first love just have, but meeting can't with she living lifetime, I still take to prohibit and see, I must want well,google.I don't think quilt to assassinate, the mysterious The Big Five isn't sportful.The father ever once lifted a The Big Five with me, these guy real strenght can not small Qu.I must cautiously want."
My light way:"I also hope that you can smile deliberation of the affair of son in the breeze consideration, she isn't that the general beauty is so simple.After all her lead long to pull very much, otherwise our making brothers will also have a problem."
Ao cloud sighed tone, assume a serious look way:"I knew that permitted me to cautiously want, although she gives my felling very special,she makes me give up own wave sub- career all of a sudden, can hardly choose."
I way:"Hear you say this sentence, I trusted, breeze's smiling son really was a quite good girl, in addition to some a little bit bigger tempers, to the nothing important weakness, you should hold."
The puzzlingly advising him is severals, our 2 people namely heel go up.The business of my heart way I returns all of the not yet finisheds to make well, I return where have the spare time tube the other people's business.
BE walking sudden month elder sister Shi intentionally fall behind to walk to two of us nearby, the air peculiarly hoped two of us' one eye, and I felt suspicious a way:"Month elder sister Shi has what matter, just hasn't Ao cloud already promised elder sister Shi, the material forging a sword can deliver right away."
Month elder sister Shi annoys to shout Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment