Monday, December 3, 2012

Beats By Dre Free shipping day time and more serio

Made a telephone call at first, there just connect, he hang up, indeed as expected, Zhu Yuan makes a phone call back later on, Chen Han smiles blunt public nod:"I answer a telephone first ……"
Chen Han says to connect to talk on the phone:"Director Zhu Fu good.H'm.I this leads you that to go.I still have some patients here.You seek a doctor to receive for a while."
His words just finished saying.The patient immediately has already talked ground.
"That doesn't go.I am to listen to my elder brother say he at you this finishes seeing effective.I just come over ground by airplane.If the other people don't go.Director Chen.Today anyway you must see for me.I this headache disease be really tormenting to die me,http://www.headphonest.com.I even had hopeless situation hearts.Doctor I have no little see.The Chinese medicine also has no little see.Know where have great physician me to see.This time my elder brother in person at you this once saw.He ground the disease is all more heavy than me instauration good.You must see for me ……"
"To.Director Chen.We are all hurtling you to come to ground ……"
………………
There is a person so one persistence.The others are also all such.Chen Han is rounded in the middle.It is really in distress situation.Many stars of these people hold a month general.But at the same time also all as lookinging at a heavy criminal offender.Worry Chen Han to escape ground.
Chen Han that comes to a stop in Zhu Yuan's office, had already waited for in the elevator doorway at first, and Zhu Yuan Yi saw those people knowing what is the row.
Hurriedly came forward a way at first:"Everybody, I am a Chinese medicine department to keep a tube pair director, Chen Han still has other affairs, however we fight for quickly again arrange him to visit patients at home, now everyone can with I go to underneath, I make people line up other experts for everyone, we Chinese medicine department others' seeing a doctor is also all to very have level, absolutely can't make everyone disappoint.
"
Have several individuals a see is a Chinese medicine department of director say so, the step stopped down, but just the say headache of ignore so many, is pulling Chen Han, anyway must make him give to have a look.
Someone doesn't walk, others also all insist that the station don't walk over there, but can see at this time, other elevators be upward coming.
Chen Han Yi sees,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift Free shipping day green Monday, if this continues don't go, can not use another means to the patient, can if continue to keep on seeing, and then be like that.
Chen Han hurtles Zhu Yuan Dao:"Director Zhu Fu, you block others for me, I lend you once the office use and give first this severals make a diagnosis and give treatment for a while, then make them seek other doctors."
Much time, the many people seeks an expert to see, however for feeling at ease, after all the majority isn't likely to get sick to all seek an expert each time, there is opportunity seeking once, be want to beg to feel at ease, majority still want to see a doctor under the normal condition.Go to a hospital like you, even if is an expert to see a ground of disease, but at ordinary times majority of time, still want a lord to cure a doctor tube you, the expert confirms a condition, this viewpoint and also is regarded as thorough public.
Certainly, because Chen Han's this great physician be spread marvelous, also in the expectation, someone's the ability medicine of Chen Han Zhen arrive disease in addition to.
Chen Han uses at first office, start giving public No.11 vein, all of the majorities is before once saw, Chen Han and then prescribe a medicine to them square, however don't make them leave, because once they leave, soon will have others to seek to come over, Chen Han wants the waiting all let them finish seeing again say.
The end is the person of that headache, Chen Han saw some kind of and made sure him to be painful for trigeminal nerve and added of spirit top how much still have some problems, although not serious, Chen Han still gives his Shi Zhen after controling for a while and then gave him some treatment opinions.
After waiting to send these patients to all walk, Chen Han looking at to sit on the one sides small saloon of Zhu Yuan, Chen is poor to say with smile:"Director Zhu Fu, next time if have ambush again, I can really not dare to come."
Was also really a helpless way at first:"This I also have no way assurance, can walk from the internal passage just next time, or I go to an inner palace section and seek you."
Say words, the station started to a way at first:"Leave, we arrive down stairs stone old room, he gives me two telephones ask your affair now everyday, you this if come I don't tell him, he not turns over face with me can not.Say me again here am perhaps
Spread to go to, in a short while will the sick person seek to come up, the secretary also lives when the time comes."
Chen Han is also very helpless, he comes here from the morning and pass by till now for livelong hour just will just those patients all finish making a diagnosis and giving treatment.
2 people stand down to go from the stairs, elevator top and bottom the person is many, Chen Han really feared, encoring today him need not stem don't ground.
Just had been having no opportunity alone to talk at first with, 2 people walked from the stairs and had elevator now at this time, the stairs is basic be for meeting an emergency of time use ground, Chen Han Yi walks into a stairs and then can hear, the top and bottom 5 F inside all no one.
2 people simultaneously go below, Chen Han openings way:"Director Zhu Fu, you at the beginning made me come to prelect to once mention'they', they is who, have relation with my grandpa?"
"H'm ……" Zhu Yuan Yi listens to is oddness very much and stop a step to see toward Chen Han:"The your medical skill, acupuncture still has Chinese medicine are these to learn with them?"
If Chen Han sees out, knew at first some, but should be very limited, originally he has a way set Zhu Yuan, however his felling has no that necessity, involve the problem of oneself that miraculous medical skill at this time, Chen Han must also not speak one to lend.
"……" Chen Han Dao:"The grandpa sends out I learned a period of time, director Zhu Fu also knew, some I not too convenience say, just I listen to your ground meaning and seem and someone knows more miraculous medical skill, so inquire for a while."
"So that's why ……" listens to Chen Han say so, just peeped out at first a suddenly realize appearance:"No wonder that, I say your this medical skill to progress also too quick, even if is with them learn also some too magic, see to Chen always another to have a way now, the person of Chen Lao's understanding isn't that we can guess ground, I also just the opportunity of a fortuity, those are ten several year agos, at the right moment see Chen Lao, result my chronic ailment made ……"
Bring up this, was a sob regrets very much at first:"This affair knows a ground of person to combine not much, I had Dian since the childhood++disease, oneself just had been controling afterwards, can Dian++the disease want to thoroughly cure for good to be very difficult, I made a disease on the island at that time, and more serious at that time, the companion has face nerve to paralyze at the same time, the symptom of the half side Tan.Afterwards luckily Chen Lao, he lets an age's pimping kid to my Shi Zhen, I clearly remember, that age only has ten how old kids, on my head Shi Zhen, used five days, not only cure all of my diseases well,Beats By Dre Free shipping day, and from that behind, I have never made.
"
"Afterwards I once inquired Chen Lao as well, Chen keeps making a bit inconvenient say, just ambiguously reveal to me, these people are also generations to practise medicine, just they aren't known by the common run of people, I at the beginning on seeing you that miraculous needle method, thoughted of that little girl, so would invite you."
Finish saying, looking at Chen Han at first:"Now is seen, your teacher door is unexpectedly stiller severe than that little girl their house, because I was studying Chinese medicine, once put forward and learned as well, hoped that Chen Lao could introduce me to study with them at that time, Chen's keeping making them are inherited in the families, not unauthorized biography of."
So that's why, no wonder that so firmly wanted to make oneself to Chinese medicine department prelect that at first, so that's why.
See the appearance that brought up to at the beginning want to study time at first, Chen Han is light to say with smile:"If director Zhu Fu wants to learn, my pouring is to tell you, I learn of the thing don't have these taboos."
"Really?" At first matchless surprise.
"Certainly" Chen Han's point nods:"Otherwise I how can tell a stone old they, I open the medicine square of to have that day is many is disappear completely how many a hundred years of ancient square, does director Zhu Fu want to learn acupuncture?"
Repeatedly noded at first:"I studied to puncture for more than 10 years, however heel once you compare, that differed too far."
Chen Han Yi sees Zhu Yuan's arm and then can see out, although he can't effort, there is no violent body, like Pao D solution the cow is that sort, in a certain realm own technique also all Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment