Monday, December 10, 2012

cnn s weak the other pa

"Okay!You also return to earlier, I must keep the mother company tonight, you one personal darling of!"Finished saying to kiss me for a while and small Ping 2 close the door, I help them draw down iron to pull a door, they at in lock a good door.
I slowly came out back street, my sitting was stopping at the back street export to wait in opposite car, I wait that little master to come out, some affairs have to be by force solved, you want ~only once is weak, the other party will endlessly harass!Solve the best way of this problem, be make him disappear!
What I took is that 64 pistols, originally wanted to throw away this gun today of, but at the right moment meet this matter, after solving immediately throw into Huang Pu Jiang.
I order smoke to have much of to patiently wait, about 11:00 many, I see the penknife that ascend to tie up white gauze in the head will the little shopkeeper take two Chinese costumes bodyguards from in swayed out, walk to flank of parking lot, ascend one speed and slowly opened out, I start car heel go up.
This greatly rushed to directly ascend Gao Jia, I drive a car not and far the vicinity district don't follow behind and greatly rush new road from southern northern Gao Jia's republican directly kept on hurtling, passed by is a treasure white poplar to go, that geography that take I acquaint with very much, my mental state is just thinking, Hey Hey, outside wreath line, had no street to stretch forward, when the time comes again tidy up you!
Greatly rushed all the way indeed as expected outside wreath line a head of firm entered Yang Xing Zhen, take a bath at one door in the center before stop bottom, mama of, the sky helps me also, this boy rushes out to so far take a bath, I stop the car to flank a door of night club before, sit in the car to smoke, wait.
Half several hour pass by, I put on gloves and mouth-muffle, though have a liking for some neither foul nor fishes, but now is already an after midnight Be getting more at 1:00, can't have what person see.I start to walk over there and walk to the doorway of taking a bath the center and push door into, the waiter comes up to a way:"Does the Sir take a bath?"
I say:"Execuse me, I look for person."Say and then push away a waiter to walk into, the waiter carelessly stands over there, I have already walked to rest hall, see 1 turn have no, walk into list district, and then have a waiter to ask me the way:"Who does the Sir seek?"
I say:"Is an up tie up bandage of, their three people?"
That:"!You seek an elder brother often ah, massage to shout between the No.8!"
I directly rush No.8 walk to, push door not to open, the inside was anti- to lock, I lightly knocked on door a way:"Often elder brother, open next, occupy!"
Not and in a short while, the door opened, the young lady who rounds a towel on inside a body comes out to open of door, often the childe in cloud sky is just even to lie on a massage bed, the mouth inside Du Rang way:"What don't the matter body want to come in to speak?"He was me as one of his bodyguard.
The my anti- hand locks up door and takes out pistol, didn't etc. that young lady to respond, I a butt end hit in her back of the head, the young lady is stuffy to hum a ground of then slipping on.
Often young master in the house feels not to just see to a title, I came forward to start to grasp flank of a pillow presses on his face and hasn't waited him to struggle, I already 64 button up a trigger on the pillow!
Acrossing a pillow to open fire is the best way that eliminates a sound, original sound of 64 pistols biggest, but the crest beats on the soft pillow, only one that will send out "Mao" is stuffy ring.
I connected to open three guns!The head that estimates this guy is to fall in pieces, I once pulled bath towel to cover for him, and his body was straight to no longer move.
Draw back a door to go out, lock dead in the door of the massage, my swagger walks out from the hallway, a few service return alive hurtle I nod a way:"The Sir slowly walks!"
Wait until an affair to leaks out, they also the strange man who can remember one to wear mouth-muffle came to once seek the elder brother is often ……
From took a bath center to come out, I walked to returned to the parking lot of the night club front of door, at confirm after death no one follow after, hurriedly got on the car to go straight to Yang Pu Da Dun's bridge, on the Yang Pu Da Dun's bridge, I will this keep company with I am from the jail break out of come of, have already carried on the back the black gun of two human lives to throw into Huang Pu Jiang's main channel.





The sixth blood dyes the river bank river's chapter 61 to cheat a certificate
Renew time:2010-12-114:42:11 chapter word numbers:2748


Chapter 61 cheats a certificate(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Is each to read consumedly, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you have three monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, this is the power that the An renews!You order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Snow wolf thanks politely!The monthly ticket roses and then adds to remunerate more!!!)
Sunday rains, also pretty big.Once I feel sleep till noon, the head is very painful.Climb to seek thing to eat, refrigerator inside already nothing important, want to still need to do a"greatly live" in the evening, hurriedly wash Shu spirit, make change the black dress trousers of whole body, a group of persons act together of time, must not be fanciful, all of the brotherses are black black dresses trousers, oneself can not make an individual color and beat so the first get gun son of must be oneself!
The cheat a certificate of call for me on one's own initiative:"Eldest brother, you want of thing together, you have car you to take, develop area gold small area in the park in the river bank east gold bridge, arrived to make a phone call to I,google!"Finish saying the Pa ground hanged up a telephone.
I stared blankly for a while and saw very tightly and hurriedly came downstairs, wanted to think, or opened own of that mulberry tower Na, passed by Kentucky to stop down, dashed in to buy a pair hamburger and a heap of fried chicken piece, one big cup cola, eat while driving, go straight to river bank east but go.
Braved rain to arrive to small area in the gold park all the way, this was the one residence with walled-in having no of an open type several-storied building, in view of the fact rainy day, the of residence building almost has no person, I am opening car first between the building Yu and slowly turn leisurely, this is the small area that a constitutes to°from more than ten 56 F floors, have a liking for the all very common people reside.
I simultaneously turn leisurely, simultaneously dialed that female's telephone.
"Elder sister, I arrived, you, you are in several number buildings?"
"Ha ha, what car do you drive?Is a Pu mulberry?I saw you!"The female voice in the telephone seems to be very warm.
I every where see, this woman definitely hides which window of behind, being the persons of this kind of business is all very careful, people of way call that a few businesses of "the edge of knife licks blood" goes among, have a line to cheat a certificate.
I say with smile:"The elder sister appears, don't make me turn indiscriminately, several number buildings?"
That woman says:"Go, see you also be different from is a cover, No.13 building among two units fifth floors iron gate be, come up!"
I was very quick and then founded out No.13 building and stopped to like car in the down stairs and touched touch put in 54 pistols of small of the back, ordered a smoke to get off and went upstairs.
This is the three one steps building way,Facebook, ascend to the fifth floors, only in the middle one is a sheet iron door, both sides of two are all iron to pull a door.I toward fanlight cat the eye smile, I know that the person of inside is definitely lookinging at me, I just wanted to raise to knock on door, the door opened and came from my idea to anticipate, and what to open the door is a kid.
This kid's having a liking for to go to is 56-year-old, have a liking for very dirty appearance, the nose below still trails nasal discharge.I smiled, this was to do this line of of protection measure, in case of drop feet, with kid the small nobody see for lend, generally handle a case a personnel to dislike trouble, also ruin to commit crime tool confiscation income to illegally settle a dispute for the Dao.Can not catch a person of and grasped person's child how do?Isn't that radish now the age of head,cnn, child not guilty of, so can not grasp adult.
Actually, child like this mostly is spend money to hire, is a kind of protection measure just.
I smile to say to the kid:"Does your mother shout?"
"Come in quickly!"Inside a chemisette orotund way.
I hurriedly went in and closed the door with the hand.A small segment hallway, the inside is a set.Is a have a liking for to go to 30 years old or so little*the Fu stand on the room of doorway, smile the ground of Ying Ying to looking at me.
I say:"Elder sister good!I come to take thing!"
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment